Saturday, March 24, 2012

An illustrated erotic tale

 

I'm imagining myself straddling you, my hard dick between your luscious tits, sliding back and forth. My hands are on the sides of your breasts, squeezing them onto my shaft.  As I rock back and forth, precum oozes out of the head of my dick, making our foreplay even slicker.



We're both moaning and breathing heavily, and I position myself between your open legs. You quiver with anticipation, your white panties wet with pussy juices. But I don't rush things, but stroke the inside of your thighs with my fingers. You beg me to bring them closer to your panties, beneath which your clit is sensitive and throbbing for attention. 
You gasp as my tongue licks your pussy through your panties, my hot breath on your inner thighs. I slowly pull your panties to the side, and my fingers find your moist and swollen pussy lips. Holding onto the sheets you arch your back, urging my fingers to penetrate you and finger fuck you. I slide one finger in slowly, and you moan with pleasure. My thumb tickles your clit as my finger feels every ridge of your pussy. Then I slide a second finger in, your pussy juices just covering my hand now. I thrust gently at first, but then increase the speed. You writhe in pleasure, but don't cum yet. My fingers withdraw, and coated with your juices, reach up to those perfect tits. The wetness dribbles off my fingers onto your nipples, and then off the sides of your breasts. You're shaking, hot and sweaty. My fingers go first to your mouth, where your tongue swirls around my fingers and then licks off the juices. Then my fingers return to your pussy. But I curl them upwards now, finding your g spot. While my two fingers fuck your tight cunt, my mouth returns to your pussy too, and my lips gently suck on your clit. You moan louder, tell me to thrust harder, and soon you cum all over my face and hand.




As your heavy breathing subsides, you're on your back, your breasts swollen. I cast your panties and ease myself up to where I'm lying on you, my hard cock slipped beneath your panties and against your pussy. We grind our privates against one another intensely, my precum slides down my shaft and mixes with your pussy juices and our sweat as we moan, rocking back and forth on one another. My dick can't wait any longer, and the head of my cock parts your slutty cunt lips. Soon my entire shaft is being gripped tightly by the walls of your pussy. 


My thrusts alternate between hard and fast and slow and sensual, and you can't help but tell me to fuck you harder. The ridges of your pussy grab my cock hard, and I feel your cunt sucking me back each time I start to pull out. Our eyes lock briefly as we're fucking, as a bead of sweat drops from my forehead onto your chest.




Before long the urge to cum swells in my balls, and I pull out, and kneeling between your legs I stroke my cock once, twice, before shooting a hot sticky load on your breasts, your stomach, and the last drops dribbling onto your slit. As the cum slides over your pussy lips, I slide my cock back into you, thrusting once more as you start to cum again, your contractions milking the last drops from my dick.


 


We lie there together breathing heavily, my cock still inside you. My lips would kiss your neck, while my hands gently caress your hips, your stomach, and your shoulders. As I pull out my quivering dick, your hands gravitate to your breasts, where you slowly rub my cum into the soft, smooth skin of your tits, before falling asleep, fulfilled. 

1 comment:

  1. Is it wrong that I am now squirming in my seat .. or was that the desired effect?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete